Re: Problems With Geting Started

From: Matevz Jekovec
Subject: Re: Problems With Geting Started
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:45:52 +0100

Živjo.
Če potrebuješ pomoč v zvezi s programom za pisanje not GNU LilyPond, me lahko osebno vprašaš, če kej ne gre, in se ti ni treba prebijat skozi mailing listo v angleščini. Drugač pa nisem čisto razumel tvojega vprašanja, mi ga lahko še mal bolj obrazložiš? Pod aktivirati misliš kaj točno?

In English:
If you need any help with the typesetting program GNU LilyPond, you can contact me privately if you want and don't need to seek help on the mailing list in English. Anyway, I didn't quite understand your issue, can you describe it more closely? What do you mean by activating the program?

- Matevž

MIGLIČ wrote:
Hallo,

Enclosed, I'm sending you the situation, where I can't procede. Please, help me with instructions, how to activate the program.

Best Regards,

Matjaz Miglic