Re: Score.skipBars

From: Jennifer Clark
Subject: Re: Score.skipBars
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:22:32 +0000

Thanks Mats, that is good advice - when attempting to reduce the file size to make the problem more obvious to those on list as you suggested, I actually found the problem - I had been including chord changes in the tune which means that the rest bars were always be written out in full, not in condensed form. I'm just off to see if making a new set of chord changes with rests that align will work out.

Jennifer