MacOS X native packaged (was Re: lilypond install mac os x)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: MacOS X native packaged (was Re: lilypond install mac os x)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:22:55 +0100

address@hidden writes:
> Il giorno 21/feb/05, alle 18:45, Han-Wen Nienhuys ha scritto:
>

> > Could you install it as HTML files on a website somewhere, so we can
> > make it show up in our browser?
> >
> No, I'm trying to find some free web space somewhere but I cannot make
> it.
> Hope next days... or there is another possibility?
> libero

BTW, the description of getting Lilypond up and running on a pristine
MacOS X (getting XCode, lots of compilation) seems rather involved. I
wonder whether there would be any interest in a "native" MacOS X
binary of Lilypond, with a pretty installer. An binary which is up and
running in a minutes, and Just Works out-of-box.

And: if you think that is cool idea, what would be a reasonable price?