Re: Using lilypond-book

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Using lilypond-book
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:58:17 -0800

On 26-Feb-05, at 4:17 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:
I don't think that you _can_ turn off including \header{} objects
in lilypond-book, but that should be an option.  I've CC'd this
to bug-lilypond to make this a feature request.

It's possible by overriding book-title and score-title variables in
the \paper block by a suitable Scheme function. In 2.5, there also a
more ergonomic way, by redefining bookTitleMarkup and scoreTitleMarkup

That's nice, but it would be nicer if this was a simple option in
lilypond-book.

\begin[noheader]{lilypond}
{ blah blah }
\end{lilypond}