"Extra" verses

From: Ruth Ivimey-Cook
Subject: "Extra" verses
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:02:29 +0000

Folks,

I am trying to set out a number of songs, and some of them have several verses. One option is, of course, to lay out the verses under the notes, but this gets ugly with more than about 2 verses. The normal alternative is to put additional verses in "poem" style under the music. Does doing this imply shifting to lilypond-book mode? Has anyone a template I could use for that (I am not much good at TeX!)

Thanks,

Ruth

--
Ruth Ivimey-Cook <address@hidden>