Re: emacs mode

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: emacs mode
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:51:27 +1100

I'm not entirely sure what you're after here. If you simply want syntax highlighting to be turned on by default, add the line

(global-font-lock-mode 1)

to your .emacs file. If you want a different colour scheme, you might find what you're after in edit/customize emacs/customize group: faces... and so on. Don't forget to set any changes you make for future sessions. (The whole thing's a bit messy, but I'm sure there's a config file you could tweak! Good luck.)

Then again, I've probably completely misunderstood your problem...

Cameron