finger clamp in choir music

From: Matevz Jekovec
Subject: finger clamp in choir music
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:20:51 +0100

I'm trying to change the notehead style to cross, plus, rectangle etc. I want to write a choir-voice score which include finger, hand, foot clamp, whisper etc. The only example I found in documentation is to use the percussion staff and percussion notes. Is there any way to change the notehead style for a single/block of notes, but not necessarily being percussion notes?

- Matevž