Re: disable rendering of a section of music

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: disable rendering of a section of music
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:30:10 -0800

On 11-Mar-05, at 12:43 PM, Matthew Peltzer wrote:
My piece is broken into many different parts, and I need to view more
than one part at a time to determine the correctness of a section.  I
could apply this setting to all the parts I'm currently interested in
and modify the top-level file to include only those parts, but I
figure there's must be a better way.

hmm... what about this?

\global {
%% insert skip command here; I can't remember what it is.
  \repeat 32 unfold { s1}
%% insert no-skip here.
  \repeat 16 unfold {s1}
%% insert skip again.