Re: ps2pdf with versions of pdf

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: ps2pdf with versions of pdf
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:45:56 +0100

It may also help to get a newer version of Ghostscript. You didn't say
what version you have for the moment (try 'gs --version' to find out),
but I have noticed that Ghostscript and thereby also pdf2ps and gv has
improved significantly in the most recent releases.

  /Mats

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
When grabbing goodies from the Royal Danish Library it is necessary to
resize.  In converting from pdf to ps to do that, I found that the
default pdf2ps, which is pdf2ps12, produced a file which gv couldn't
print after resizing, but that pdf2ps13 worked ok.

Hope this helps someone.  daveA

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems