Re: MIDI plugins?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: MIDI plugins?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:04:37 -0500

>>>>> "MG" == Mardi Girard <address@hidden> writes:

    MG> I meant it gives me error messages.
    MG> I type in

    MG> midi2ly (filename)

    MG> and get this message

    MG> $ midi2ly
    MG> Traceback (most recent call last):
    MG>   File "/usr/bin/midi2ly", line 43, in ?
    MG>     import midi
    MG> ImportError: dlopen, Win32 error 126

In that case, you should tell the list what version of lilypond you
have installed.  Also what Windows OS you're using.

I know the cygwin installation software is sometimes a little flaky,
and they tell people to just try installing lily again.  I don't know
whether this is the kind of thing that fixes or not.

(I've copied this reply to the list because I'm sure there are people
there who can help better than I can, although it came to me
personally.)

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139