Re: Bootstraping LSR: search for volunteers

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: Bootstraping LSR: search for volunteers
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:37:01 -0300

Sebastiano Vigna <address@hidden> writes:

> the LSR idea (http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/) got quite a lot of hurrays and
> support from everybody, but no one has still put in a snippet 8^).

First of all, I'd to say the the LSR is a great idea.

> In any case, I'm looking for volunteers that would like to add the
> snippets from the manual.

I want to help with that, but probably I won't be able to do anything
before the next 2 weeks. (I'm already *very* late with my snapshot
package and other lilypond hacks :-(

> The principle is simple: take a snippet from the manual;

I'm just wandering, wouldn't be possible to add snapshots from the
manual automatically? (yes, I'm lazy :-))

Cheers,

Pedro