Re: Figured Bass Improvements

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: Figured Bass Improvements
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:56:39 -0300

> I'd enjoy beefing up the Figured Bass support, if you are willing to
> provide some money to cover for the development costs.

to be honest, I also have a *great* interest in this feature. how much
you think would cost to help/cover to develop this feature? maybe we can
try to raise that amount (i'd definitely help paying some money, even if
I'm broken :-))

[you can write us in PVT if you don't want money figures to stay in the
list history :-) ]

Cheers,

Pedro