Re: My opinion

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: My opinion
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:32:58 -0300

Kieren Richard MacMillan <address@hidden> writes:

> However, I *think* Tim meant -- and, if not, *I* certainly feel this
> way -- that an easy and transparent method of exchanging data between
> Lilypond and other programs which read/write XML (i.e., MusicXML,
> primarily) would be a huge benefit.

I see. data exchanging is allways good, that's for sure. anyone knows
how is the read/write support for MusicXML in finale, sibelius, and
others?

I haven't look at MusicXML in ages, so I don't know how it's doing now.
i'd curious to know if it saves "tweeks" or just the "basic" data
representation.

Pedro