Re: Lyrics Problems

From: Jack Harris
Subject: Re: Lyrics Problems
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:18:56 -0600

WARNING: Newbie

I'm using Version 2.4.2, and this works; it may not be pretty.
-Jack

% Generated automatically by: lilypond-book.py
%{ options are intertext="with the following output:" relative 1
singleline verbatim %}
\version "2.4.0"
\layout  {
   indent = 0.0\mm
}
<<
   \context Voice = "mymusic" {

   \relative c' {
   \time 4/4
   \clef treble

   c8[ e] a[ b] ~ b a4 a8
   c,[ e] a[ b] ~ b a4.
   \tupletUp \times 2/3 {r4 d d} d c8[ b]
   a[ a] fis[ g] ~ g4 r4
   r e8[ e] e[ e] b'[ c]
   b4 a r r8 a
   a8[ a] r4 a8[ b] a[ a]
   a8[ gis] fis[ gis] gis4 r
   r1
   c8[ e] a[ b] b a4 a8
   c,[ e] a[ b] b a4.
   \tupletUp \times 2/3 {r4 d d} d c8[ b]
   a[ a] fis[ g] g4 r4
   r e8[ e] e[ e] b'[ c]
   b[ a] b[ a] r2
   r8 a a[ a] a4 b8[ a]
   a8[ gis] fis[ gis] gis4 r
   \lyricsto "mymusic" \new Lyrics \lyrics {
   So8 -- plan los vien4 -- tos, las8
   hue -- llas se pier4 -- den,4.
   Solo4 hay mon -- tes4 con
   su8 so -- le dad4