multiple markups

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: multiple markups
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:21:06 +0100

Hi list !

I'm using lily2.4 on XP.

I have to put a rcomma AND a fingering on the same note. I'de like to have the
fingering just on top
of the note, but the rcomma just on the right, so at a different level.
I make :

\once \override TextScript #'extra-offset = #'(2.2 . -2) c8.^2 ^\tr. The 2 is
well on the top of the
note, but tr doesn't "want" to move where I want.

question : how can I have "separate override" ?

One issue is to put the ^\tr on the next note and adapt the override, but I'd
prefer a more honest
way !

Regards