Réf. : Re: multiple markups

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Re: multiple markups
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:35:47 +0100

It could be that way, but I have to move it vertically... and the thing is that
when you use s64,
you have to pout it in all the staves, and make a maesure with no fixed measure
length...

Thanks for helping !

                      Paul Scott

                      <address@hidden        Pour :    Jean-marc LEGRAND
<address@hidden>
                      om>                      cc :      address@hidden

                                               Objet :   Re: multiple markups

                      22/03/2005 09:32

Jean-marc LEGRAND wrote:

>Hi list !
>
>I'm using lily2.4 on XP.
>
>I have to put a rcomma AND a fingering on the same note. I'de like to have the
>fingering just on
top
>of the note, but the rcomma just on the right, so at a different level.
>I make :
>
>\once \override TextScript #'extra-offset = #'(2.2 . -2) c8.^2 ^\tr. The 2 is
>well on the top of
the
>note, but tr doesn't "want" to move where I want.
>
>question : how can I have "separate override" ?
>
>One issue is to put the ^\tr on the next note and adapt the override, but I'd
>prefer a more honest
way !

Maybe just as dishonest but not so visually obvious is something I'm
temporarily doing until I learn a better way:  Displace the markups by
an s64 or s128.

Paul Scott