Re: Score with separate title page

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Score with separate title page
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:07:32 -0700

Jack Harris wrote:

I'm using Lilypond 2.4.2 on WinXP. I would like to add a separate title page and a page of notes in front of my score, so that, when printed, the score starts on page three. I see that this could be done using Lilypond-book, but I would think that the printed output might be degraded due to raster conversion. Is this a valid concern? If so, is there another method that I could try? In either case, an example would be helpful.

You can generate the title pages with anything (LaTex?) and then start the score on whatever page number you want:

       7.5.11 Page layout, firstpagenumber

Paul Scott