Re: Adobe Fonts in Lilypond

From: Rob V
Subject: Re: Adobe Fonts in Lilypond
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:30:47 -0500

I'm not exactly sure if I understand your question, but here's how I accessed
Adobe Helvetica in my lilypond file.  I added:

\layout {
\context {
\Lyrics
 \override VocalName #'font-name = #"phvr"
 \override LyricText #'font-name = #"phvro"

These were found in my tfm/adobe/helvetic folder.  My problem is that my
horizontal spacing is messed up when I try to access composite European
characters using Cygwin Lilypond 2.4.3, and there is no sans serif italic in
the ECM fonts.  I think I have to wait for the new 2.5 version to be released
for Cygwin.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm