Re: Installation Problems

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Installation Problems
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:00:30 +0100

I know you have tried to rerun setup.exe a few times already, but
please try to to it once more and make sure that the package called
libkpathsea3 is selected for installation (this should happen
automatically as soon as you install lilypond, but the installation
program is known to fail from time to time).

   /Mats