Re: how to create a new staff using scheme?

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: how to create a new staff using scheme?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:13:03 -0300

Ferenc Wagner <address@hidden> writes:
> let his webpage speak for him:
> http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/schemingly/scheme-hacks.html

thanks for the link. as good as schemingly is, I don't think it is the
library nicolas was refering to in the email.

address@hidden (Pedro Kröger) writes:
>> BTW, where are this mus:new, mus:set, and friends defined? it's the kind
>> of thing grep that doen't help :-(

duh! they are not defined in lilypond. they are things that probably
nicolas defined in his library. I know because here
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2004-07/msg00109.html he
showed how to define mus:set

Pedro