can't get 2nd stanza to display

From: Roman Stöckl-Schmidt
Subject: can't get 2nd stanza to display
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:04:56 +0100

Hi.

First of all I'm new to lilypond but consider my self a quick learner,
but please be gentle =) Many thanks to Han-Wen, Jan for their great
program and anybody else who is continuing to make it better.

I've started typesetting a piece for a vocal ensemble and so far set
aside a few minor problems everything seems well except for the fact
that I cant get the second stanza to show in the output. The score is
based on an example for vocal music from the docs and I'm trying to
incorporate the info on using stanza's from the docs, but I just can't
get it to work. I'm posting a little more than should be needed, just to
make it easier to understand the structure.

--
tight, try
|               to sing a song that goes ding -- ding -- a -- dong. There will
be no
sor -- row, if __
|               \set stanza = "2. "
|               When you're feel -- ing all -- right, ev' -- ry -- thing is up
--
tight, try
|               to sing a song that goes ding -- ding -- a -- dong. And the
world
looks sun -- ny, ev'__
|       }
| }
[snip]
| \score {
|       \new ChoirStaff  <<
|               \new Staff <<
|                       \context Voice = sopran << \global \sopranMusik >>
|               >>
|               \context Lyrics = sopran \lyricsto sopran \sopranText
|               \new Staff <<
|                       \context Voice = alt << \global \altMusik >>
|               >>
|               \context Lyrics = alt \lyricsto alt \altText
|               \new Staff <<
|                       \context Voice = tenor << \global \tenorMusik >>
|               >>
|               \context Lyrics = tenor \lyricsto tenor \tenorText
|               \new Staff <<
|                       \context Voice = bass << \global \bassMusik >>
|               >>
|               \context Lyrics = bass \lyricsto bass \bassText
|       >>
|       \layout { }
|       \midi { \tempo 4=100 }
| }

I've tried to set the stanzas in separate parentheses, putting
\addlyrics in front of them, putting them separately after the altText
declaration, I just don't get it.

Thanks in advance for any help provided, Roman.