Re: Download failure

From: Szabó Árpád Zoltán
Subject: Re: Download failure
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:55:15 +0200

just an afterthought
could you check how much space is occupied by the files you downloaded so
far? isn't it possible that you accidentally clicked on "All @ Install",
instead of "All @ Default"? do you have enough empty space on the hard
drive? if error occurs again, I'd try downloading setup.exe again, perhaps
it has some discrepancy...

--
Árpád----- Original Message -----