Re: Font problem in 2.4.5

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: Font problem in 2.4.5
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:08:00 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes
Doug Asherman writes:

I compiled 2.4.5 from the tarball -- I'm trying to use it with tetex-3.0

The problem I'm seeing is that the generated .ps and .pdf files have no
fonts except for the notes and associated stuff like time signatures,
etc. But I'm not seeing title, composer, rehearsal marks, etc.

There is a problem with the ec-fonts-mftraced package, it is not
tetex-3.0 compatible.  Bertalan made manual fixes for cygwin,
but there is no autodetection yet.

Any more news?

I'm trying to install 2.4.5 on SuSE 9.1, and seeing as ./configure fails it won't go any further :-(

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.