Re: error with Completion_heads_engraver

From: Michael Iber
Subject: Re: error with Completion_heads_engraver
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:00:44 +0200

Hello Jan,
bars 1 - 3 are just no 4/4-measures (bar 1: there is a 1/32 to much, bar
2 is a 5/4 plus 2/32, bar 3 is only 5/8 plus 1/32 , as well as strange
things happen after bar 38 as well.

The (working) auto-splitting-feature would for now be a great help for
the project I am currently working on, which is a quite complex
automatic orchestration tool. Since the Completion_heads_engraver
doesn't support triplets a.s.o. , on a longer term I will have to find a
solution in creating perfect measures with my orchestration program, I
generate the .ly-files with,  anyway.

I am very new to Lilypond and I it generally fulfills my needs quite
perfectly: great work, thanks to all, who participated programming it!

greetings,
Michael

Jan Nieuwenhuizen schrieb:

Michael Iber writes:

is the following inconsistency

Can you please identify and spell out the problem?

Jan.