Re: barline question

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: Re: barline question
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:19:16 +0200

Hi all,

Still one question though.

I tried Score.BarLine #'transparent = ##t, but that worked too well.
The repeat sign I wanted to show, didn't show, even when I set it to false before \bar.

So I changed it into Staff.BarLine and disabled it just before the repeat sign and enabling it afterwards.
Worked perfectly.

Since I am making a choir piece for 5 voices I wanted to add the Bar_engraver to the Lyric context so that the bar lines between the staves didn't collide with the lyrics. But that didn't worked out the way I intended, because the repeat sign now showed both in the bar and the lyric line. Setting the bar lines to transparent in the lyric context only created a blank in the thick bar between the staves. I even tried to add the Span_bar_engraver instead, but that didn't do anything.

Anyone an idea how to keep the bar lines and lyrics from colliding while keeping the normal repeat signs in the part ?

greets

Maurits

Op 29-mrt-05 om 18:50 heeft Reinhold Kainhofer het volgende geschreven: