Re: Font problem in 2.4.5

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: Font problem in 2.4.5
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:52:18 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes
Anthony W. Youngman writes:

"ec-fonts-mftraced is not installed" - except "rpm -U" fails with
"already installed".

Try to reinstall ec-fonts-mftraced or run mktexlsr by hand.

This is *linux*. "rpm -U" fails, "rpm --install" fails ... and why should I expect it to make any difference?

Unfortunately, mktexlsr doesn't make any difference either.

Mind you, I do currently have 1.0.3 (just downloaded 1.0.9 - will that make any difference?)

I notice also, 2.5 has no mention of requiring ec-fonts-mftraced, so I'll try installing that.

Jan.

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.