[ debian woody ] little problem with text fonts in pdf files

From: Tanguy Léost
Subject: [ debian woody ] little problem with text fonts in pdf files
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:57:50 +0200

Hello,

I run lilypond on a debian woody. I am very pleased with this software (big
thanks to all the people involved in this project, it's *great* :-)
It seems i have a problem with the font in the pdf files: everything looks fine, except
for the letter 'u' in the titles, which looks weird.
This appears only in the pdf file, the ps file looks very nice.
I tried to use the same source file with lilypond-snapshot on a debian sid, and
the result is perfect in the pdf file.
I tried to upgrade my debian woody but the site seems to be down...
(http://afavant.elte.hu/~wferi/debian ... has it moved somewhere else?)

any idea to fix this on the debian stable?

--
Unix IS user friendly , it is just selective about who his friends are
JID: address@hidden