Re: [ debian woody ] little problem with text fonts in pdf files

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: [ debian woody ] little problem with text fonts in pdf files
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:12:40 +0200

What LilyPond version do you use?

Are you sure it's an ordinary 'u' that fails and not any ú or whatever?
Sounds very strange to me.
If you wish, you could send some small example PDF file as an attachment
to the mailing list (or even better, put it on some web server), otherwise
it's hard to say what could be the problem.

  /Mats

Tanguy Léost wrote:

Hello,

I run lilypond on a debian woody. I am very pleased with this software (big
thanks to all the people involved in this project, it's *great* :-)
It seems i have a problem with the font in the pdf files: everything looks fine, except
for the letter 'u' in the titles, which looks weird.
This appears only in the pdf file, the ps file looks very nice.
I tried to use the same source file with lilypond-snapshot on a debian sid, and
the result is perfect in the pdf file.
I tried to upgrade my debian woody but the site seems to be down...
(http://afavant.elte.hu/~wferi/debian ... has it moved somewhere else?)

any idea to fix this on the debian stable?