Re: invoking Lilypond from a script

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Re: invoking Lilypond from a script
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 22:27:18 +0200

Just to rule out things, I take it you looked at the "convert - DVI to Postscript.scpt" that comes with the folder actions (or a similar one)?

My guess is that you need to use the --output=FILE option of Lilypond. This option is in 2.4.2. I haven't checked with 2.2.5 due to lack of availability on my system. It is something which I tried myself, but could not get working after trying for roughly 10 minutes. It might need some POSIX keyword on your path. Otherwise you could just tell finder to move the document, couldn't you?

HTH