midi2ly

From: bubbag
Subject: midi2ly
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:29:15 -0700 (PDT)

I have just begun to use Lilypond, and I must say that the output I've gotten so far is truly beautiful. I cannot seem to import midi files with midi2ly. Can someone please explain the proceedure to me. I have tried many different combinations and continue to get error messages such: as file does not exist etc. I am running Winows Xp SP-2. I am certain that when I see how it's done that I will feel a little foolish.
Thanks in advance,
Pat Gainer

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/emreg