Re: Still frustrated with chords

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Still frustrated with chords
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:27:38 -0400

On Monday 11 April 2005 04:08 pm, Paul Scott wrote:
> S L Raymond wrote:
>
> > Paul Scott wrote:

> I don't what sus without a modifier means (I have studied some theory
> but obviously not enough).

> f:maj7.3-  actually works (even if it seems backwards from the way we
> were thinking).

LilyPond uses two conventions for noting chords.  I have never seen
either
one ever used in printed music, and with any luck at all I never will.
Why not just use text/fingering or lyrics(?) for your chords?  daveA

--
Practice pie charts, plans and schedules are good.
Practice logs, diaries and records are good.

The only technical exercises for all guitarists worth a lifetime
of practice: "Dynamic Guitar Technique".  Nothing else is close.
Free download:  http://www.openguitar.com/dynamic.html
daveA         David Raleigh Arnold          dra..at..openguitar.com