Re: Lyrics alignment problem

From: Riccardo Orfei
Subject: Re: Lyrics alignment problem
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:07:02 +0200

> Are you sure? When I try the following example with LilyPond
> version 2.4.5, I get all the lyrics in a single line.
>
>   /Mats

I am sure. If it's not considered an abuse, I think I could post my .png version of the snippet.

Unfortunately, I am running Lilypond 2.4.2, the Debian Woody version.

Can anybody tell me how to upgrade gracefully from this version to a newer one?

(I think I should uninstall it, download a newer tarball and compile, isn't it? ;-)

Cheers,
Ric