Re: PDF-generation lily2.5.19

From: dax2
Subject: Re: PDF-generation lily2.5.19
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:20:17 +0200

  When running from Lilypond or -sPAPERSIZE=a4: Yes - no cut offs now!

  I had guessed that it was the paper size but could not find a
clue in "man ps2pdf"; there is in "man gs" as you write. Thanks!

  Running ps2pdf from Lilypond works perfectly, producing clickable PDF.

  I have no (ly:set-point-and-click 'line) so I am a little astonished.
When sending a PDF file for print I guess it should not be clickable,
though this is a very minor thing, of course.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:30:38 +0200
Mats wrote:

> Probably, your Ghostscript is configured to provide letter size papers
> by default. As long as ps2pdf is called from within LilyPond you should
> get A4 size anyway but if you run ps2pdf yourself from the command line
> you need the extra flag
> ps2pdf -sPAPERSIZE=a4
> See the ghostscript documentation for information on how to change the
> default paper size of your installation.

"man gs" will tell.

Thank you very much for the hints and help!

[ Reposting: I thought I had posted this to the list -
  readers who wants to find an answer should be able
  to follow the thread.
]

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel