Re: Help!

From: Michiel Lange
Subject: Re: Help!
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:01:18 +0200

First make sure why you are considered spambot. Maybe you're an open relay mail server. You will become spambot then! Fixing that should become a top priority for you!

Then: why would being registered as a spambot prevent you from downloading? Are you not connected to the internet and was this message sent from another place? If so: download lilypond from that location, put it on a disk or some kind of portable medium and take it along with you and install it that way.

Or ask someone to download the required cygwin packages and put them on CD.
Consider upgrading from windows 98 as I am not sure how well things will work on win98

Michiel

Jorge de Buen wrote:

Tijuana, B. C., 12 de abril del 2005

Hello!

I would like to download LilyPond, but I'm considered "spambot" (I'm not, of
course). I'm using Windows 98 -- sorry, but for now there is nothing I can
do about it. What should I do?

Saludos.

Jorge de Buen U.
address@hidden