Re: Page layout, Was: default lyrics font ?

From: Paul Crabbe
Subject: Re: Page layout, Was: default lyrics font ?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:39:50 +0200

Le 14 avr. 05, à 13:34, Mats Bengtsson a écrit :

Paul Crabbe wrote:
Le 13 avr. 05, à 15:41, Mats Bengtsson a écrit :
 >What LilyPond version?
 >At least for LilyPond 2.2 and 2.4, you get the same font if you do
 >\fontseries{b}\selectfont
 >(the normal boldface font in LaTeX is 'extended bold' which
 >is a bit more spaced out than the 'bold' used in LilyPond).
thanks, it's the 2.4 version.
that leads to an other question:
my original ly document layout is just fine, and I would like to keep the same when integrating it in a tex file with lilypond - book.
I uses tricks like
        \setlength{\textwidth}{18cm}
       \setlength{\textheight}{25cm}
in the LaTeX document, but is there a simpler way to keep the original ly file layout ?

You could use something like
\usepackage[hmargin=10mm,top=5mm,bottom=6mm,headsep=4mm,footskip=4mm]{g eometry}
I'm not sure if it gives exactly the same layout and the result may
also depend on what version of the geometry package you use, but I
took the numerical values from the LilyPond initialization file
scm/paper.scm

  /Mats

that's fine, thanks!
Paul