Re: wrong font

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: wrong font
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:02:57 -0500

On Apr 13, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Sean Reed wrote:

hi,

i managed to install 2.5.18 on macos 10.3.8 today but the font for the dynamics is wrong (looks like just a large typical monaco or something).

any suggestions what i missed or how i can reinstall it?

thanks,
sean

Sean-

I found other appearance problems with 2.5.18 (Mac OS 10.3.8) which I reported a few days ago. Specifically, bar lines between staves were thicker than within staves. As a result, I reverted to 2.5.17 and have had no problems.

I still have 2.5.18 installed on another machine (same OS) and don't see any problem with the dynamics font.

Did you install from through Fink?

Stan