Problems with gracenotes and metered music 2.5.19

From: Herman Grootaers
Subject: Problems with gracenotes and metered music 2.5.19
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:50:17 +0200

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am currently busy with the encoding of our churchchoir's music in Lilypond
2.5.19 on a mandriva 10.2 RC-2 machine.

I have a problem with two things:

1: The following lilypond-file and its output does not shape up to my
expectations. If I remove all the recurring answers of the litany, it
compiles correctly, but as soon as I add one or more of the recurring
answers it fails to compile successfully. It gives the warning going back in
time....

2: The bass/bariton will sometime sing in octave, but this I can not engrave
it when the score says to use whole notes. Can you give me pointers jow I can
solve this.

Greetings
Herman Grootaers