Re: Turn with two accidentals

From: dax2
Subject: Re: Turn with two accidentals
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:17:09 +0200

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:36:43 -0700
Paul wrote:

> The error message says exactly what the problem is and agrees with the
> way \column works for me with 2.4.2.  The example in the Text Markup of
> the manual for 2.4.2 is:
>
> \markup { \column < a bbbb c > }

Ah! You came first! I cannot resist sending a solution with a
somewhat realistic example (my newest composition;-)

violino = {
   \key cis \minor
   \time 3/4
   ais'4
   ^\markup{
        \column<
            \teeny \sharp
            {
                \musicglyph #"scripts-turn"
            }
            {
                \teeny \sharp

    bis'2^\fermata
   \bar "|."
}

The PostScript quality is excellent; I apologize for the PNG quality
(but it is good for a SMALL attachment :-)

I love this "dictionary" (which does not have a "turn" example, though.)

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/source/input/regression/out-www/collated-files.html

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel