Re: Context menu

From: John Wiedenhoeft
Subject: Re: Context menu
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:07:15 +0200

how sad...

I tried to use lilypond-book as proposed by the manual (with typing into the cygwin bash etc.), even using the manual's example and putting the .lytex file into my home directory. still, lilyponddefs.tex and the font's weren't found, though they are were they're supposed to be. Could there be something wrong with lilypond-book itself?