Re: Context menu

From: John Wiedenhoeft
Subject: Re: Context menu
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:35:55 +0200

Mats,

many thanks for your help: using MikTeX actually was the problem (I didn't think it would have been). Now all works fine, I even managed to set up TeXnicCenter for lilypond-book, which was one of my wishes since long time. Formerly I didn't succeed, because I always tried to call latex of the miktex distribution, but now writing musicological documents with TXC got pretty comfortable (having to put my source files into the cygwin home directory is the only thing I'll have to get used to, but it won't be that hard).

Again, many thanks, I hope I can return the favour some day!

Best regards,
John