Re: Lilypond downloading advice

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond downloading advice
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:47:00 +0200

Just select any download site, preferably one on the continent where
you live. When you have clicken "Next" one or two times more, you will
get to the view shown on the web page (of course the version numbers
are different know compared to when the picture on the web page was done.

  /Mats

Sacha Standen wrote:
Hello
I'm trying to download Lilypond with Windows ME, but with the setup.exe I'm not getting the same page as the "package view" example you've given. I'm getting a page saying "choose a download site" that gives me a list (but no sections, publishing or otherwise) that doesn't include lilypond. What do I do? Thanks for your help Sacha

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology