Re: Arrowlines patch version 2

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: Arrowlines patch version 2
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:49:39 -0300

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:22:38 +0200
Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

> >+  static Stencil make_arrow (Offset &from, Offset &to, int dir, Real
>  length, Real width);
>
>  don't use & . If you want to modify, use * . Use const& for big
>  structures. In this case, just copy the arguments.

I forgot to say: I don't know if you noticed, but I need to shorten the
line a bit to prevent it sticking out of the arrowhead. (The tip of the
arrow is sharp while the end of the line is linethickness wide).
So I need to modify the from and to offsets so that they are shortened
when they reach the make_line() calls later on. I don't understand what
you mean by copying the arguments...

/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-