Re: installation OSX 10.3.

From: Robert T Wyatt
Subject: Re: installation OSX 10.3.
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:30:18 -0500

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

address@hidden wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll check them and I will update the tutorial. Just one thing: are you sure that you saved your "test.ly" file (or whatever
name) on the desktop as suggested in 7d part of the tutorial? I just want
to be sure of what happened because as far as I know, the default lilypond
output is in the same folder as the ".ly" file.

No, the output ends up in the current working directory where you call
the program!

   /Mats

Yes, this has been the case for me.

... so the tutorial might include 'cd' to the desired output folder.