controlling distance between slur and note head

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: controlling distance between slur and note head
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:02:59 +0200 (CEST)

For me, the distance between a note head and the beginning and ending
of a slur is far too small (a bug?) -- I wonder how I can adjust this.
There's an alist called `slur-details', and some of the items look
promising, but I don't know how to easily modify just a single
key-value pair in this alist.  Is there a convenient Scheme function
to do that?

BTW, it would be *very* helpful if the keys in `slur-details' were
documented...

    Werner