Re: Staff "first" barline (before cleff)

From: Ron Piterman
Subject: Re: Staff "first" barline (before cleff)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:05:59 +0200

ציטוט Ron Piterman:
ציטוט Mats Bengtsson:

Do you mean like in
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/System-start-delimiters.html#System-start-delimiters

Yes, is it possible in 2.0 ?

Ok - I get the StaffGroup right, only lily does not paint the normal line, I guess because there is only one stave - so it looks kind of funny.
Can I make lily do that?

  /Mats

Ron Piterman wrote:

Hi,
I write an extract of Celli+Bass, wo I would like the staff to have a "barline" before the cleff, on the left-most side, with some decoration, like it comes in the score.

I am using Lily 2.0 and was searching the docu, and could not find anything, regarding this.

Will be greatfull for a tip...

Cheers,
Ron