Re: vertical alignment of lyrics

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: vertical alignment of lyrics
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:00:30 +0200

The relevant starting point in the manual is
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.2/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Vertical-spacing.html
However, here you probably want to change the vertical extent of the
Lyrics context instead of the Staff context. Search the mailing list for
examples if you can't figure out the details yourself.

  /Mats

Marcus Stollsteimer wrote:
Hi group,

I have a single staff with lyrics.
How can I change the vertical position of the text?
(in lilypond 2.2.6)

For more than one stanza: how can I change the separation
between stanzas?

Best regards,
Marcus

-----