Re: subsubsection lilypondfile

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: subsubsection lilypondfile
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:13:54 +0100

You are right there are restrictions on what can go in a section header
which is why I said in a previous e-mail that this \section and
\subsection etc macros might need to be re-defined.

Your solution does not work for a multi-line score because you don't
want all the lines in the same savebox. Also the section number appears
in the "wrong place" in a multi-staff score - in line with the bottom
staff.

I think the real solution to this sort of formatting problem is to have
lilypond-book produce an extra file that can give LaTeX information
about embedded scores and have the formatting dealt with by macros in a
new LaTeX package. The fact that lp-book now produces eps files makes
this approach easier than it was before.

/Bernard

--
Bernard Hurley <address@hidden>