Re: Solfeggio (was:)Notes in Key Sig

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: Solfeggio (was:)Notes in Key Sig
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:46:31 +0100

I can see that a solfeggio notation might be useful. as for you remarks
on relative pitch information. Some people may find it easier to enter
the pitches in this way but it makes the score almost impossible to edit
afterwards. NoteEdit exports lilypond scores in this format and the
first thing I do with them is run them through a perl script that
"de-relativises" them.

/Bernard