Re: Solfeggio

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: Solfeggio
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:28:29 +0100

I guess its partly a matter of what you use Lilypond for. If you are
basically encoding music that has already been written then It may well
be easiest to use relative entry. However I have a large number of
lilypond scores that are "works in progress" - pieces I am writing.
These are revised/edited quite heavily and I find this almost impossible
if the score uses relative notation.

        /Bernard