Re: snap (bartok) pizz

From: dax2
Subject: Re: snap (bartok) pizz
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:46:34 +0200

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:18:57 +0200
Mats wrote:

> To avoid confusion, I can tell you both that the function
> make-circle-stencil was introduced in version 2.5.19 and is
> not available in any stable version (which probably is what
> Sean has installed).

It works with a little change: make_circle_stencil should
have only two parameters (in 2.5.19) I would like to know how I
get the tempo-indication away from the staff.

This has been mentioned before, so I will look it up. I like
realistic examples so I will post it again when I find out how to
make a little space for tempo and character (Lento).

\version "2.5.19"

#(def-markup-command (bartokPizz layout props) ()
  (ly:stencil-add
          ;; (make-circle-stencil 0.7 0.1 #f)
          (make-circle-stencil 0.7 0.1 )
          (ly:make-stencil
            (list 'draw-line 0.1 0 0.1 0 1)
            '(-0.1 . 0.1) '(0.1 . 1)
          )))

% --
% Han-Wen Nienhuys -

vlcello = {
\clef bass
\key a \major
\time 3/4
\tempo 4 = 62
   f8^\markup {Lento}-\markup{\bartokPizz }_\markup{(pizz)}
   g8^\markup { \bartokPizz }
   c'8^\markup { \bartokPizz }
   g,8^\markup { \bartokPizz }
   c16